Sunday, February 25, 2007
Our First Blog yay :)
Well.... you see here since everyone else had a blog I just had to join the group. This will by my family blog so I will try to keep updated pictures of myself Christy(27) Dave(32) Davie(4) and Cole(1) for all to view. Some of my hobbies are spending family time together just enjoying my boys and my wonderful hubby. OH and i didnt' mention SCRAPBOOKING and STAMPING...I am a HUGE ADDICT I LOVE THIS STUFF :) and i have lots of friends who share my addiction with me. I enjoy spending time at www.stamp-shack.com it is a really neat message board with ton of talented ladies and such great friendships over there. I also enjoy my myspace webpage it is so fun over there connecting with friends and old classmates come check us out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment